BHUTAN FAMILIARIZATION TOUR FOR OVERSEAS TRAVEL AGENT & MEDIA PERSONALS
Bhutan Familiarization Tour provides the opportunity to know your business partner & experience the first hand information about products & other offerings. We strongly believe that this tour to all our business partners or product managers of the company is very important to increase product knowledge of Bhutan and also an opportunity to experience the products’ first-hand information so that they can adequately sell or promote it to their valuable clients.
This is also an opportunity to expand your portfolios and offer new destinations to your current clients and target a new market. It is also a perfect time to interact and build confidence or learn about your business partner in Bhutan before you really sell to your valuable clients.
Once you are in Bhutan all your logistics including the sightseeing tours will be taken cared by our company. We organize this ‘Sponsored trip to Bhutan’ to all the Travel Agents & Tour Operators, who are interested to sell Bhutan Tour Packages to their clients in future and even those who are selling today. Therefore, we would like to extend our warmest felicitations and invitations to all the interested Tour Operators and Travel Agents around the globe.
Eligibility – Who can join?
- Be the owner/CEO/Manager of the company.
- Air Ticket to/fro Bhutan. (You need to arrange the air ticket to/from Bhutan by yourself)
- Scanned Copy of Your Company License.
- Letter stating to visit Bhutan on sponsored Trip/FAM trip in your company’s letterhead.
- Scanned Copy of Your Passport.
- Dully filled Application Form. (Download Form)
- After completing the tour, able to write us a review or testimonial for our company and also in trip advisor
What we do on this tour?
Nothing is better in experiencing destinations in person for your business promotion. Therefore visit Bhutan to discover first hand information and knowledge what Bhutan has to offer in your business. So we will do/learn the following activities in this tour.
- Inspect/visit to Hotels/resorts
- Explore and experience the sightseeing attractions
- Get to know better about your Business partner in Bhutan
- Learn about the business opportunities in the country.
- Learn about Bhutan Tourism Policy and way of doing tourism business in the country.
BHUTAN FAM TRIP FOR BLOGGERS
Bloggers out there, if you have been planning to travel to Bhutan, this is the time! We are offering our tours to Bhutan at discounted/promotional rates for bloggers in exchange for your honest review & opinions about our services/products and Bhutan.
Semi-sponsored tours to Bhutan
Regular price of tours to Bhutan are a minimum of US$ 200 per person per night during the low tourist season and US$ 250 during the high tourist season. This is the minimum daily tariff imposed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan. We will be offering these tours at a 30% discount for active bloggers who are interested in visiting Bhutan.
The discount will be extended to 4 more travel companions in your group, if any.
What is included in the Tour?
These are the same all-inclusive tour packages that we offer for regular travelers. They include the following:
- Our pre-designed tour package or tailor-made tour itinerary
- Accommodations at 3-star hotels (if you'd like to review specific accommodations, let us know. We can even arrange accommodations at rural farm-houses)
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide and a professional driver, along with a personal car (SUV, Mini-bus)
- Land transportation within the country, including airport pickup and drop-off
- Fees for entry to attractions, monuments, parks, etc.
Note: Trekking tours are excluded from this offer.
Requirements for bloggers
- Must have an active blog/site on travel/food/lifestyle with a healthy readership, please send blog/site stats (subscribers, visitors, etc.)
- Will have to publish a minimum of 3 posts/articles about the trip (must mention us) on your blog/site, no later than 3 months after tour completion
- A one-time visa fee of US$ 40
- Daily surcharge of US$ 45 if traveling solo and US$ 30 if traveling as a group of two people
How to apply:
If you are interested in this offer, please send email@example.com to get started.