Blissful Bhutan Tours 3Nights 4Days
Experience the best of Bhutan in just over a 3 days! Those who make the rare journey into the Kingdom will discover that this is indeed an exclusive place with a truly indigenous experience to offer. Bhutan’s beautiful unspoiled and pristine landscape, ancient Buddhist culture, imposing architecture and friendly people will enchant you. The air and the environment are not polluted and there are no crowds.
We can help you develop your trip around your schedule and according to your interests. Come and join us for an exceptional Bhutan experience with our unparalleled service!
- Sustainable Development Fees
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Accommodations in 3|4|5 star Hotel/Resort on Double Occupancy basics.
- Lunch, Dinner, Evening Tea and Snacks(Dinner & Lunch will be served at Tourism board certified restaurent only)
- All transfers and sightseeing with entrance fees to the sights visited.
- Local English Speaking Tour Leader/Guide.
- Full time luxury SUV or luxury Coaster Bus.
- All necessary permits and their fees.
- Plenty of drinking mineral water.
- All necessary trekking arrangements (1 tent for 2 guest for trekkers).
- Individual’s special gifts hamper.
- Free Bhutan tourist maps and other information pamphlets.
- Wearing of Bhutanese dress during your stay in Bhutan only if you are interested.
- Visit of traditional Bhutanese house and dinner with Bhutanese locals.
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended)
- Personal expenses and any alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge for two Pax and above
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost
- Travel / Medical Insurance
One of the most unique features of our tours is that all the itineraries are fully customizable. At Bhutan Tours & Luxury Exclusive we don’t do standard tours, you have the power to customize your trips from A to Z, for example, accommodation, transportations, trip length, activities, places of interest, the pace of travel and more.